Friday, March 11, 2011

One week until we are HOME!!!

More boys crowded around the laptop - are you surprised?!?! The boys on the left and right (Roman *I think* and Toilik) are dressed up to do a dance for some sort of performance they did today.
Then Vladik took my camera and he told me to smile...
These are only two of the (at least) 8 pictures he took of me and (at least) 30 pictures he took all around the orphanage today. I was with him from 11am - 5pm today and this was later in the afternoon when he/we started to get a little bored...
Some of his friends...
CUTE kid right?!?! His name is Sasha (when in doubt just call a kid Sasha or Vlad and you got a good chance of being right!)
One of the twins, Ruslan (I think). I am much better at telling which one is which in person than I am on film. I am sure their soon-to-be parents can tell them apart better than I can!
I can't remember his name. But yet another cute kid right?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Julie --- you are awesome!! You and Kelly M. have been ambassadors to Ukraine and the Lutugino orphanage to the rest of us back in the states waiting to travel for our kiddos! Arranging to pick up letters, taking photos and videos with our kiddos in them -- I can't thank you enough!! Our son, Hunter, says post MORE VIDEOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for all of you. Eliana is so excited for Vlad. She really enjoyed seeing the kids from the Orphanage. Hopefully we can get them together after you are settled back in Atlanta - Jay and Lauren Bockisch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,

    The 4th photo, the boy in the back is our Kolya. Where do you guys live?

    It'd be great to have Kolya talk to other Lutugino kids.

    --
    Joe Dewberry

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live outside Atlanta, GA. Just email me at JulieWalls@gmail.com and we can arrange for the kids to talk. I really need Joseph (aka Vladik) to practice his Russian - he is forgetting it so fast!

    ReplyDelete