Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hanging with Joseph...

 
Video of Vladik being goofy today (as he is most days). Many thanks to my mother for buying me this fabulous green jacket. Not only has it protected me from the atrocious cold here in Ukraine but it has provided Vladik with lots of enjoyment!

These pictures are actually from yesterday. This is the dog we affectionately named Bob (before we realized she was a girl) who hangs out at the orphanage.

She-Bob is begging for something from Keith. This was after she ate at least 3 cookies out of Vladik's hand.


From left to right, Doilik, Vladik, and Mitchem, three of the most charming boys at this school. I'm a bit partial to the one in the middle but the other two tug at my heartstrings too.


She-Bob trying to lick the remaining cookie crumbs from Vladik's face.

A picture with Dad before he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment