Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pictures of our time at the orphanage so far...

This photo had to be taken for Vladik's passport.

This is the main school building, not where the children sleep/live.

This is the building where the younger kids live, including Vladik.

He liked to wear my purple hat!

Vladik yelling goodbye to us from his 2nd story window.






This time Vladik wanted to wear not only my purple hat but my mittens and big green jacket too.


Keith and Vladik playing in the school yard.


The toilets actually have a platform built around them so that they are "squatting" toilets...



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like Anton in the last two pictures. He's a nice and friendly boy... hope he's on the list for hosting and someone hosts him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian, that is Anton! He is such a sweet, but quiet, boy. He is always watching us with Vladik out of the corner of his eye. My heart just breaks for him! I do hope he is on the list for hosting, I might even see if we can scrape together some cash to start a little scholarship for him to be hosted...

    ReplyDelete